Flynn O’Driscoll is an experienced law firm with private equity compromising a highly regarded team of lawyers working on all private equity life cycle areas. We assist early through late-stage companies and advise financial institutions, lenders, investors, and management teams. Our broader team further enhances our expertise in areas such as M&A, Venture Capital, Banking & Finance, and Corporate & Commercial offering a truly end-to-end solution for clients in the private equity space.
Our team works closely with our clients to provide timely, bespoke and commercially-minded advice with an expertise in current private equity developments.
The goal of a private equity practice is to help clients achieve their investment objectives while managing risk and ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
Some of the key areas we advise on include:
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Lending Institutions
- Shareholders Agreements
- Regulatory Advice
- Acting on the acquisition of Aalto Bio Reagents by the KKR backed Biosynth Carbosynth
- Purchase of Label Craft by Asteria Group (backed by the Dutch arm of Waterland Private Equity)
- Sale of Horseware to Lonsdale Capital
- Waterland Ireland backed Writech Group on its acquisition trail in the UK, Sweden and Ireland
- Sale of the Levine Leichtman owned CJ Fallon to a group of private investors
- Lonsdale Capital on its various sales and acquisitions of Irish incorporated businesses