An experienced corporate lawyer with over 18 years' experience in the Irish market. Mark has represented corporate clients and investors in a variety of sectors including life sciences and technology. He has substantial experience advising on a wide range of corporate transactions, including equity investments and offers of equity securities, corporate finance, group restructurings, mergers & acquisitions, venture capital, and private equity investments, covering both public and private transactions.
Mark has significant experience in the following areas, in Irish and multi-jurisdictional transactions:
- mergers and acquisitions (buy-side and sell-side)
- private equity investments
- venture capital and start up funding
- corporate structuring and group reorganisations
- employee share option plans and other equity incentive schemes.
The transactions Mark has worked on cover a wide variety of sectors including:
- Technology and Software
- Financial services
- Medical Technology and Digital Health
- Retail and Hospitality
- Advised Aergo Capital on its acquisition of Seraph Aviation Management Limited
- Advisor to TitanHQ on various corporate matters and transactions