Flynn O’Driscoll’s Banking and Finance team represent a wide array of clients including corporate, mid-cap, SME, partnerships and personal borrowers and domestic and international lenders on a broad range of financing matters. The team has a wealth of experience and expertise with transactional financing across a broad spectrum of industry sectors. A core element of the Banking and Finance team’s focus is support of the Corporate and M&A team in delivering a holistic business and finance solution to our valued clients.
Our Banking and Finance team provide a full range of transactional banking and financial services on syndicated and bilateral loan facilities both on domestic and multi-jurisdictional deals.
Our banking and finance team work on projects ranging from vanilla domestic fundings from a value of €500,000 up to complex syndicated multi-jurisdictional transactions of up to €370 million. All clients are afforded a partner led approach to each transaction with a key focus being availability and a solution driven approach to meeting (and exceeding) expectations in terms of service delivery.
Some of our key services include:
- Acquisition Finance
- Real Estate Investment and Development Finance
- Debt Restructuring and Deleveraging
- Portfolio and Bilateral Loan Sales and Acquisitions
- Financial Regulation and Compliance
- Leading healthcare group operating in residential disability services, on a group refinance of facilities with a pillar bank.
- Advised an international early education and care provider in respect of funding provided by the leading direct funder in the acquisition finance space in the country.
- Global mechanical solutions provider in relation to the refinancing and amendments to facilities with a pillar bank.
- Advised a pillar bank on a series of fundings to an international institutional PRS investor on multiple PRS acquisitions of residential developments.
- Extensive involvement in the social and affordable funding space acting for AHBs, pillar banks, government agencies and direct funders on multiple projects involving social and affordable residential developments.
- Acting for a pillar bank on an acquisition finance transaction involving a prominent private equity firm in the acquisition of a lending supplier in clinical diagnostics.
- Leading North American Bank in respect of the Irish Law matters relating to a Canadian law acquisition financing transactions with further bolt-on financing for supplemental acquisitions and updates to reflect a corporate restricting.
- Acting for a pillar bank on the acquisition of a regional retail shopping centre.
- Continued advice to a pillar bank on its (re)financing of a leading company in the sustainability sector with additional funds being made available to fund new capex spend.
- Acting for a pillar bank in respect of a series of fundings to a limited partnership (sitting below an ICAV) on several primary care centre projects.