Flynn O’Driscoll’s Corporate teams provide expert advice to a wide range of corporate clients on their most business-critical transactions. Our team has a wealth of experience and a remarkable depth of knowledge.
Our Corporate teams provide business focused legal advice on all aspects of both national and international corporate merger and acquisition transactions. Our lawyers have extensive experience representing both buyers and sellers on complex and novel transactions with targets across all major industry sectors.
We routinely carry out work into the multi-millions and many of the engagements we undertake are business-critical to our clients who are undertaking transformative disposals and acquisitions. Clients value our ability to turn our hand to both large and small cases, owing to our experience handling a high volume of deals the full length of the spectrum.
We support our clients through every stage of the business life cycle and you can find more information in these sections on our services relating to Commercial Agreements, Corporate Advisory, Start-ups, Investments and Capital Raising and Banking and Finance.
- Asteria Group on its acquisition of Label Craft Ireland
- Shareholders of The City Bin Co on the sale to Thorntons Recycling
- Mediahuis on the acquisition of Switcher.ie
- Shareholders of Accuscience Ireland and Medialink Services (NI) on the acquisition by Diploma PLC
- Writech Group on its acquisition of Ce Sparkler, Sweden & COMPCO Fire Systems, UK
- Shareholders of Ward Solutions on the sale of the company to Ekco group
- NFP Ireland on the acquisition of Simon Shirley Advisors, ReSure Corporate Brokers and Tailored Finance
- Shareholders of Longboat Clinical on the sale of the company to Advarra, Inc.
- Unity Technology Solutions on its sale to Ekco
- Shareholders of ClaimVantage in the sale of the entire issued share capital of ClaimVantage to Majesco
- Chill Insurance on its acquisition of Quote Devil
- Naturgy Aprovisionamientos S.A. in the proposed sale of certain group companies registered in Ireland, Northern Ireland and England and Wales
- Shareholders of the MyVet Group in connection with the sale of the MyVet Group to Linnaeus Veterinary Ireland Limited