Laura advises leading Irish and international clients on a diverse range of corporate and commercial legal issues, specialising primarily in private M&A transactions, early stage investment, joint venture and shareholder arrangements and commercial contracts.
Prior to joining Flynn O’Driscoll, Laura trained and worked in Matheson LLP in Dublin and subsequently spent five years working in London as an associate with Charles Russell Speechlys LLP.
- Advised the shareholders of Particle Measuring Technique Ireland Limited on the sale of the company to US based Spectris
- Advised Soprema Holdings AG on its acquisition of Gripfix Ireland Limited
- Advised Chill Insurance on its acquisition of Quote Devil
- Acted as Irish advisors to Elysian Capital through Stephenson Harwood on the acquisition of Fastway Couriers
- Series A Funding Round for Bob W
- Advised Biavest and Development Capital on its acquisition of Nomadic Dairy Limited
- Advised the shareholders of Control and Information Management (CIM) Limited on the sale of the company
- Bachelor of Civil Law (International), National University of Ireland, Galway
- Diploma in Corporate Law and Governance, the Law Society of Ireland
- Admitted as a Solicitor, Law Society of Ireland
- Admitted as a Solicitor, England & Wales