Flynn O’Driscoll advises on all facets of energy and resources law, from traditional fuels to renewable energies and natural resources.
Our team prides itself in working closely with our clients to provide commercial, timely and supportive responses to contentious and non-contentious energy related matters.
Some of the key areas we advise on include:
- Planning and Property Law
- Environmental Law
- Energy Regulation and Compliance
- Collaboration Agreements and Licensing Arrangements
- Commercial Agreements
- Outsourcing Agreements
- Protecting and commercialising Intellectual Property Rights, including emerging technologies
- Corporate structure, mergers and acquisition
- Dispute Resolution
- Representing an international energy company on the proposed sale of certain group companies registered in Ireland, Northern Ireland and England and Wales
- Advising on long-term leasing agreements for solar farms