Julian is a Partner and leads the Real Estate group in Flynn O’Driscoll LLP. Julian advises on all aspects of commercial real estate including development, construction, commercial landlord and tenant as well as portfolio sale and acquisition.
Julian has extensive experience in all aspects of commercial property and is regularly retained to advise companies, both domestic and multinational, and other commercial entities in matters including sales, purchases, refinancing and leasing of commercial property. His clients also include a number of property developers on the acquisition and development of schemes for residential, commercial and mixed use developments.
Julian’s practice also includes working closely with the Corporate and Banking teams within Flynn O’Driscoll in relation to property elements associated with mergers and acquisitions and financing of transactions.
- Acquisition and lease of well-known Licensed premises in Dublin 4
- Acting for Developers in Site Acquisition, development and financing of large development site together with the Unit Sales
- Private Investor Groups in the acquisition and construction of Primary Care developments
- Sale and leaseback of prominent licensed premises in County Kildare
- Acted for the Vendor of prominent commercial premises off Baggot Street, Dublin for €5m
- Sale of numerous hotels and recreational facilities throughout Ireland
- Regularly retained by landlords and tenants in Leases of Commercial Units of varying size
- Advised Vendor in sale of prominent office building near Naas, County Kildare
- B.A. 1995, University College Dublin
- MEconSc., 1996, University College Dublin
- Postgraduate Diploma in Law, 1997, Dublin Institute of Technology
- Admitted as a Solicitor, 2002
- Dip Emp Law, 2007 University College Dublin
- Admitted as a Solicitor in England and Wales, 2012
- Law Society of Ireland