Mathilde is a Trainee Solicitor on the Corporate Team. She has completed several internships in different areas of law.
Mathilde worked for four years as a Senior Legal Counsel in a French Law Firm based in Paris, working in the corporate immigration law and global mobility department.
Internships Mathilde has taken prior to joining FOD
- Ashurst LLP in Brisbane Australia in the Competition and Anti-Trust Law Department
- Dalmas Prevostin Paris in Immigration Law
- The NGO “Humanium” as a Legal Coordinator of Europe & Caucasus from 2015 - 2016
- The NGO “Project Abroad” as Legal Intern in Cordoba Argentina, 2013
- Undergraduate Law Degree with honors majoring in “European and International Law” obtained from the University of Law of Toulouse (Toulouse, France)
- Graduate Law (Mster) Degree, with honors, majoring in Public, International and European Law and Human Rights.
- Law Certificate on “Understanding Humanitarian Action” from the University of Geneva, Switzerland and from the Centre for Education and Research in Humanitarian Action (CERAH)
- Diploma of participation in the United Nations Model - organised by Harvard University – Simulation of the United Nations – Representing France and the University of Pantheon Assass in the International Monetary Fund Committee (in Seoul, South Korea)
- Graduate Law Degree (Master) in Law, Economics and Management majoring in Common Law and Comparative Law obtained from the University of Paris Descartes (Paris, France)