Daniela is a Solicitor in the firm's Litigation and Dispute Resolution team. She joined Flynn O'Driscoll in August 2023. Her previous experience includes Commercial Litigation, Medical Negligence, Civil Litigation, Planning & Environmental Law and Aviation & Asset Finance.
- Involved in a fire safety deficiency case in a multiunit development acting on behalf of owner's management committee in a multi-party acting alleging negligence against the original builders & developers, engineers, and surveyors. There were various reliefs sought under the Multi Unit Developments Act 2011 along with Negligence and Breach of Contract. These proceedings have included multiple interlocutory applications including Mediation seeking the court to invite all parties to mediate and Security for Costs applications taken by some of the Defendants
- Assisting in Medical Negligence cases including catastrophic birth injuries, cervical check tribunal, delayed diagnosis of cancer, elective-non elective surgeries
- In-House Aviation including legal advice on Non-Disclosure Agreements and Consignment Agreements
- Certificate in Legal Studies Griffith College
- LLB Degree, Technological University Dublin
- Diploma in Finance, Law Society of Ireland
- Law Society of Ireland