Paddy is a solicitor in the firm's Corporate and Commercial Department. Paddy has experience on M&A transactions in a number of sectors including construction, insurance, residential care and information technology services.
Paddy advises clients on all aspects of corporate mergers and acquisitions and has experience of a variety of transactions in this sphere on both buy and sell-side.
Paddy also has experience of reviewing and drafting shareholder agreements and reviewing commercial contracts.
- Acquisition of Gaffney Mechanical and O'Connor Heating and Plumbing by Waterland Private Equity.
- Acquisition of Labelcraft by Asteria Group.
- Acquisition of Hydraulic Hose Services Limited by Pirtek Belfast (2005) Ltd.
- Sale of Portatare Limited (Bethany House Nursing Home) to IMMAC Irland.
- Sale of a minority shareholding in Everest Risk Management (Ireland) Limited by its existing shareholders to Accelerant.
- BCL Law with Philosophy, UCD, 2020
- PPC1, Law Society, 2022
- PPC2, Law Society, 2023
Paddy is a member of the Law Society of Ireland