Mairéad is a Senior Associate on the Corporate and Commercial team in Flynn O'Driscoll.
Prior to joining Flynn O'Driscoll, Mairéad spent nine years in Australia and worked inhouse as a Senior Legal Counsel at MA Financial Group, a rapidly growing ASX-listed financial services firm in Sydney, which specialised in managing alternative assets, lending, corporate advisory and equities.
Prior to that, Mairéad was a Senior Associate in K&L Gates in Sydney working on a broad range of M&A and corporate transactions, advising public and private companies in respect of takeovers, schemes of arrangement, IPOs and other corporate transactions.
- Bachelor of Civil Law (Hons) (2007), University College Dublin
- LLM Commercial Law (Hons) (2008), University College Dublin
- Admission to the Roll of Solicitors (2011), Law Society of Ireland
- Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA) (2012), Irish Tax Institute
- Admission to the Roll of Solicitors (2015), Law Society of NSW
- Professional Certificate in Capital Markets, Funds and Investments, (2023), IOB
- Law Society of Ireland
- Law Society of New South Wales