Hannah is an Associate working across the firm’s Corporate and Technology & Intellectual Property Departments. She is a member of the Law Society of Ireland and a member of the New York State Bar, practicing as an attorney for almost six years. She has experience across multiple sectors in different jurisdictions. These include construction law, trusts and estates, litigation, and international trade. Hannah’s particular area of expertise is corporate, technology, and intellectual property law, specialising in fashion law.
Prior to joining Flynn O’Driscoll LLP, Hannah worked as in-house counsel for Europe, the Middle East, and Africa for an established global company. She worked for many years in New York with the Keogh Law Group, PLLC and FG McCabe & Associates, PLLC, specialising in international trade, international law, and cross-border disputes before founding her own legal process outsourcing and business development firm.” . In her work, she travelled to Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, and South America.
Hannah has worked with clients from many different industries from established green-energy and technology companies to fashion start-ups. She has delivered bespoke training to companies on compliance issues, including sexual harassment, equality, and data protection. Hannah is a certified GDPR practitioner.
- Advising established international client on matters concerning infringement of intellectual property rights in various social media channels;
- Advising on and drafting of various e-commerce and related agreements;
- Advising on international trade mark matters and dealings with competent authorities in various jurisdictions;
- Advising an established Irish service company on data protection compliance and related contract requirements; and
- Advising on and responding to Freedom of Information requests, including requests made to clients in the medical services sector.
- Queen’s University, Belfast LL.B. Hons.
- Queen’s University Degree Plus
- Fordham University School of Law LL.M. Cum Laude Hons. (Graduated as one of the top three students in the class)
- EU General Data Protection Practitioner
- Fordham Fashion Law 2019
- ALCM from the London College of Music
- Law Society of Ireland
- New York State Bar
- New York State Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- International Bar Association
- Fordham University School of Law Alumni Association