Eliza is a solicitor on our Commercial Property team. Eliza advises on commercial leases, the acquisition of and disposal of commercial properties and on environmental and planning matters.
Prior to joining Flynn O’Driscoll, Eliza worked in the planning industry providing advice on a range of residential, mixed use and commercial developments.
Eliza has experience in advising on the sale and acquisition of residential and commercial properties, as well as preparing and providing advice on commercial leases. Eliza works with Flynn O’Driscoll’s Corporate teams advising on the property aspects of sale and acquisitions and carrying out property due diligence on corporate transactions.
- Advised Iconic Offices on the lease of their first office location outside of Dublin at NSQ2, Navigation Square, Albert Quay, Cork
- Advised Iconic Offices on the lease of 6 and 7 Fitzwilliam Square, Dublin 2
- Advised Horseware Products Limited on the sale of the commercial property at Finnabair Business Park, Dundalk, County Louth
- Provided property due diligence advice in respect of The City Bin Co. and its shareholders sale to Thorntons Recycling.
- Advised the shareholders of Portatare Limited on the sale of the company in respect of Bethany House Nursing Home, Tyrellspass, County Westmeath
- MSc Environmental Planning, Queens University, Belfast
- LLB Law, University of Limerick
- Law Society of Ireland