Before joining Flynn O’Driscoll, Cian worked as a lawyer in New Zealand in the commercial department of a large New Zealand law firm and more recently in the corporate and banking departments of two of Ireland’s top ten law firms.
Cian works in the Corporate and Commercial team at Flynn O’Driscoll. Cian advises leading Irish and international clients on a diverse range of corporate and commercial legal issues to include:
• mergers, acquisitions and corporate restructuring;
• private equity and venture capital investments;
• business structure and formation, corporate governance and compliance; and
• commercial contracts.
Cian also has experience in secured and unsecured lending and has acted for both Irish and international financial institutions and borrowers. Cian has advised on enforcement of security, compromise agreements and debt settlement agreements, refinancings, structured workouts and security reviews/remediation of security defects.
In 2022, Cian has advised on:
- The sale of The City Bin Co. by its shareholders to Thorntons Recycling;
- The acquisition of Irish Power & Process Limited by SVS Investments Holdings Limited;
- The acquisition of Operating Room Systems Limited by Scientific Medical Clinical Limited;
- Advised Elysian Capital on the finance aspects in respect of the acquisition of Fastway Couriers.
- Bachelor of Corporate Law (NUIG);
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB); and
- Masters in Commercial and Corporate Law from Queen Mary, University of London, UK.
- Law Society of Ireland; and
- Law Society of England and Wales.