Majella is highly experienced in the full range of commercial real estate transactions.
Majella has extensive experience acting for companies, investors and private individuals in the acquisition, disposal, and refinancing of commercial, residential and mixed use developments. She is also highly experienced in commercial lease matters advising both landlords and tenants on a diverse range of commercial properties. Majella works closely with our Corporate teams advising on real estate due diligence aspects of corporate transactions.
- Advised on all real estate aspects of sale of Irish company providing car park services.
- Advised on re-finance of Irish Asset for large Irish and international based company in the energy sector
- Setting up scheme of development for residential development
- Acted in sale of numerous hotels
- BCL from University College Dublin 2007
- Admitted to Role of Solicitors, Law Society of Ireland 2011
- Law Society of Ireland