Jonathan is a Senior Associate in the Corporate and Commercial team at Flynn O’Driscoll. Jonathan advises leading Irish and international clients on a diverse range of corporate and commercial legal issues.
Jonathan is also a member of the Employment team and advises companies and employees on both contentious and non-contentious employment law matters. He is also a founding member of the StartUp@FOD team and advises start-up companies on incorporation and business formation, shareholder matters, and other legal matters that arise throughout the scaling process of a start-up.
- Advised Chill Insurance on its acquisition of Quote Devil
- Advised the shareholders of Ward Solutions on the sale of the company to Ekco group
- Advised the shareholders of Longboat Clinical on the sale of the company to Advarra, Inc.
- Advised The University of Tokyo Edge Capital Partners, Japan’s largest tech fund, on its investment in Entrasense
- Advised the shareholders of Control and Information Management (CIM) Limited on the sale of the company to Automation Tooling Systems Enterprises GmbH
- Advised the shareholders of Chill Insurance on the investment from private equity fund Livingbridge
- Advised the shareholders on the sale of Cartell to INM Group
- Advised MML private equity fund on the acquisition of Sheridan Insurances
- Advised the shareholders of Intellicom on the sale of the company to Welltel
- Advised betting group Betbright on its sale to 888
Jonathan holds a honours degree in Corporate Law and a postgraduate Bachelor of Laws degree from the National University of Ireland, Galway. He also obtained a Masters in International Commercial Law from The University of Melbourne, Australia.
- A member of the Law Society of Ireland
- Admitted to practice in England & Wales