Jéssica is a Trainee Solicitor in the Corporate and Commercial Department. Jéssica is a qualified solicitor in Brazil where she gained experience in insurance contracts and litigation. Jéssica has also previously worked in smaller practices in Dublin where she gained experience in employment and litigation.
Jéssica provides assistance on advisory work for companies, investment groups and private investors on corporate and commercial transactions.
Jéssica also assists on advisory work for companies in relation to corporate governance, investments, shareholder matters. Jéssica assists on drafting documents, shareholders agreement, investment agreements and commercial contracts.
- Assisted in the transaction for the acquisition of Quote Devil Limited
- Assisted in the investment in Bob W
- Assisted in the investment in Trackworx
- Assisted in the transaction for the acquisition of Parcel Connects Limited
- Assisted in the transaction on the sale of CWS Water Solutions Limited
- Qualified Solicitor in Brazil
- Qualified Legal Executive in Ireland
- Bachelors of Law from Universidade de Caxias do Sul
- Flynn O'Driscoll Book Club
- She is a volunteer in charity events organised through FOD