Jeffrey joined Flynn O'Driscoll in 2018 after obtaining a first-class honours Bachelor of Law and Society degree from Dublin City University and a Masters of Law (General) from Trinity College where he focused on data protection, intellectual property, and the regulation of emerging technologies.
Jeffrey has gained experience in a wide variety of corporate and commercial matters and holds a sports law diploma from the Law Society of Ireland.
Jeffrey has worked on a wide variety of corporate and commercial transactions including private equity and venture capital investments, mergers and acquisitions, company restructuring, and shareholder matters.
- Assisted Strongbo Agritech Limited with an investment from numerous foreign investors
- Assisted Greatech Technology Berhad in their acquisition of Allied Automation Limited
- First Class Honors, Law and Society (B.C.L.) D.C.U 2016
- Master of Law (L.L.M.) Trinity Collge Dublin 2018
- Diploma in Sports Law, Law Society of Ireland 2023
- Law Society of Ireland
- Railway Union Rugby Club