Félim is a solicitor in the Firm's Aviation & Asset Finance team having joined Flynn O'Driscoll in 2024.
Félim graduated from Maynooth University with a BCL Law & Politics degree. He qualified as a solicitor in 2022 having completed his training contract with Dillon Eustace LLP. He completed rotations in Financial Regulation, Personal Injuries Litigation, Banking & Finance and Investment Funds & Asset Management.
Félim moved offshore upon qualification and spent a year working in Jersey as part of Walkers (Jersey) LLP's Banking & Finance team. Félim also completed the Ard–Dioplóma sa Dlítheangeolaíocht agus san Aistriúchán Dlíthiúil (Advanced Diploma in Lawyer–Linguistics and Legal Translation) with the King's Inns and is a fluent Irish speaker.
- Trainee Solicitor/Solicitor - Dillon Eustace LLP
- Associate - Walkers LLP (Jersey), Banking & Finance
- BCL Law & Politics - Maynooth University
- Advanced Diploma in Lawyer Linguistics and Legal Translation - King's Inns
- The Law Society of Ireland