Deirdre is an Associate in our Corporate and Commercial Department. Deirdre has extensive experience advising both Irish and international clients on M&A and private equity transactions, limited partnerships, investment and shareholder arrangements, joint venture transactions and general corporate governance issues.
Deirdre advises companies, private equity funds, angel investment groups and entrepreneurs on a variety of commercial and corporate transactions. Prior to joining Flynn O’Driscoll, Deirdre trained and worked as an Associate in the Corporate department of a top 5 Dublin for over 6 years.
Deirdre holds an honours BCL Law with French Law degree from University College Dublin and a Diploma in European Law from Université de Toulouse 1 Capitole. Deirdre is admitted to the roll of solicitors in Ireland and England & Wales.
- Advised the shareholders of Ward Solutions Limited on the sale of the company to Ekco Cloud Solutions.
- Advised Naturgy Aprovisionamientos S.A. in the proposed sale of certain group companies registered in Ireland, Northern Ireland and England and Wales.
- Advised the University of Tokyo Education Fund (UTEC) on their investment in Enterasense Limited.
- Advised Atlantic Bridge University II GP Limited and ACT Venture Capital on their respective investments in Trustap Limited.
- Advised Chill Insurance on its acquisition of Chrome Insurance Limited.
- Advised the shareholders of Rejuice Limited on the sale of the company to Creative Retail Distribution Limited.
- Advised the shareholders of Silent Meadow Limited on its joint venture with the Homeland Group in relation to certain developments projects in Ireland.
- BCL Law with French Law, University College Dublin, 2013;
- Diploma in European Law, Université Toulouse 1 Capitole, 2012;
- Admitted as a solicitor in Ireland, 2018;
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales, 2019.
- Law Society of Ireland