Daniela is a solicitor in the firm's Aviation Department. She has advised the clients on aviation finance and leasing transactions as well as corporate and commercial matters. She is also part of the firms Employment Team.
Daniela has been involved in various aviation and corporate transactions since she joined the firm in 2019. She has experience in aviation finance and leasing transactions and advises the clients on day to day matters including corporate governance and employment.
She has been assisting with drafting and negotiating general terms agreements and handling general corporate and commercial matters. She has also been advising clients on both contentious and non-contentious employment matters and provided employee management advices.
She has been temporarily placed with a large aviation human resources client where she assisted the client in the role of their internal counsel.
Before joining the firm, Daniela completed her solicitor training with a leading commercial firm in Dublin where she worked in the areas of medical negligence, construction, corporate and property law. She has also experience in working in a financial sector.
- Being a part of the team advising the purchaser on the acquisition of Flybe Aviation Services Limited
- Advised the client on a transaction involving purchase and sale of engines;
- Assisted the client on various matters in the role of their internal counsel.
- Bachelor Degree in Law and European Studies from University of Limerick
- Qualified Financial Advisor
- Completed Data Protection Certificate with the Law Society of Ireland in 2018
- Admitted as a solicitor in Ireland in 2019
- Admitted to the roll of solicitors of England and Wales in 2019
- Law Society of Ireland