Robert is a solicitor in our Commercial Property team, advising clients in residential, commercial and leasing transactions and also financial institutions in property matters.
Before joining the firm, Robert worked in a mid-sized law firm specialising in Corporate and Commercial Law. Robert now advises both landlords and tenants in respect of commercial leases. Robert also assists in relation to property elements of corporate transactions and in residential sales and purchases.
- Professional qualification as a solicitor, Law Society of Ireland
- MSc iBusiness, UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School
- Bachelor of Commerce, University College Dublin
- Clongowes Wood College, Naas, Co. Kildare
- Member of the Law Society of Ireland
- Member of Dublin Solicitors’ Bar Association