Oisin is a Company Secretary on the Aviation & Asset Finance team. He joined Flynn O'Driscoll in November 2023
Worked for a variety of Corporate and Fund Company Secretarial clients providing end to end Company Secretarial services. Acted as named Company Secretary for portfolio of ICAVs and other investment vehicles providing board pack preparation, attendance at all meetings as Company Secretary, advising on corporate governance requirements and preparation of detailed board minutes, responsible for filings with Central Bank of Ireland if required.
Provided annual Company Secretarial services to a large portfolio of aviation and corporate clients ranging from annual compliance to attending board meetings, advising on corporate governance matters and board minute preparation. Also responsible for all necessary filings with Company Registration Office and Register of Beneficial Ownership.
- Waystone formally KBAssociates (Associate Funds Company Secretary) April 2023 - October 2023
- A&L Goodbody LLP (Junior Company Secretary) April 2022 - April 2023
- Lifford Credit Union (Director) March 2019 - December 2022
- - Atlantic Technological University (formally Letterkenny Institute of Technology) Bachelors of Law (Hons) (LL.B) 2017-2020
- Leiden University Advanced Masters of Law (LL.M in Law and Finance) 2020-2021
- Ulster University (Masters of Science in Management and Corporate Governance) 2023-Present
- Corporate Governance Institute - Student Member