Marie is a Legal Executive on the Aviation & Asset Finance team at Flynn O'Driscoll. Marie's previous role was clerical officer in the Criminal Injuries Compensation Tribunal, Department of Justice. This role involved processing criminal injury claims for victims of crime.
Marie has range of experience in customer service, administrative and legal assistant roles. Prior to her role in the Department of Justice, she was a receptionist in the Glenroyal Hotel and Leisure Club.
- Currently a Legal Executive on the Aviation team specialising in company secretarial duties
- Clerical Officer, Criminal Injuries Compensation Tribunal, Department of Justice
- Receptionist, Glenroyal Hotel & Leisure Club, Maynooth, Co. Kildare
- BA Law and Psychology, Maynooth University
- Volunteer at Special Olympics Ireland