Lorraine is an Associate in the Firm's Aviation & Asset Finance team. She has experience in Corporate Transactions, Insolvency & Corporate Restructuring, Mergers and Acquisitions, Commercial Contracts, Corporate Governance, and Aviation & Asset Finance.
Lorraine has in-depth knowledge and experience advising Irish and international clients on a broad range of company law matters including establishment and doing business in Ireland, corporate acquisitions, corporate reorganisation, cash repatriation, entity rationalisation and succession planning. She regularly assists clients in negotiating commercial contracts and concluding business and asset transfer agreements.
Lorraine also advises on:
- Matters of corporate governance
- Corporate regulatory compliance matters
- Concluding and implementing shareholder agreements
- Cross border aviation leasing transactions and delivery of aircraft and vessels
- Graduated from University College Cork with Bachelor of Civil Law
- Masters in Business and Family Law
- Associate of the Chartered Governance Institute (formerly ICSA)
- Admitted as a solicitor in Ireland, England and Wales
- Law Society of Ireland
- Chartered Governance Institute
- Dublin Solicitors Bar Association