An ICSA qualified Chartered Secretary with seven years experience, advising clients in respect of their legal and statutory obligations.
Previous to qualifying as a Chartered Secretary, Liz held the role of legal advisor within the Investment Services Division of Enterprise Ireland.
- Relationship Manager within a corporate department providing a comprehensive suite of company secretarial services to a large portfolio of clients across various industry sectors.
- Preparation of board papers and circulation of same;
- Attendance at board meetings for the purpose of minute taking;
- Attended to filing of statutory forms with the Companies Registered Office on behalf of clients;
- Maintained statutory registers and minute books of client companies;
- Investigated and advised on queries raised by both internal and external clients in respect of their legal and Statutory obligations;
- Liaised with clients advisors including, accountants, auditors, tax advisors and legal counsel;
- Participated in cross departments projects;
- On-boarding of new clients and continued monitoring of 'Know Your Customer' and AML requirements;
- Mentoring of junior members of the team.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management and Corporate Governance (ICSA) , University of Ulster
- The Chartered Governance Institute UK and Ireland (ICSA)