Alison's key experience is in the area of group entity rationalisation, simplification and reorganisation. This can involve any number of steps to transfer assets and shares, pay dividends, carry out mergers by absorption/acquisition and dissolve any entities that are no longer required in order to provide for greater operational and financial efficiency. This involves providing advice from a legal, tax, and corporate governance perspective.
In addition to group entity rationalisation, my experience includes acting in respect of a range of corporate matters, as follows:
Drafting a range of commercial contracts and agreements as required, to include SaaS agreements, service agreements, put and call option agreements,loan agreements, assignment and novation agreements.
Providing advice to "High Potential Start Up's" with investment opportunities, drafting of share allotment documentation and making relevant filings with the Companies Registration Office.
Corporate governance to include provision of advice to clients in respect of their corporate governance requirements, including drafting board minutes, shareholder resolutions, implementing reductions of share premium and share capital, carrying out the summary approval procedure in respect of restricted activities and transactions of companies.
Employee share option schemes, proving advice and drafting a range of employee reward schemes.
- Corporate Law Advices: advice in relation to corporate and tax restructures.
- Domestic Group Reorganisations: transfer of shares, business and assets and group entity simplification projects.
- Vendor and Buyer Due Diligence: project management and implementation of due diligence projects for high value domestic and international clients.
- Mergers: provided advices and assistance to clients on domestic and cross border mergers.
- Stamp Duty: providing advice and assistance on stamp duty planning, availing of reliefs, and compliance.
- Succession Planning: facilitating the transfer of wealth through generations in a tax efficient manner, including Capital Acquisitions Tax compliance.
- Family Business: advising family businesses on the implementation of family partnerships, shareholders agreements, and trusts.
- Law Society of Ireland: Diploma - Corporate Law and Governance 2022
- Law Society of Ireland: Admitted to Roll of Solicitors January 2018
- Irish Tax Institute: Qualified as a Chartered Tax Adviser July 2018
- University College Dublin: Bachelor of Business & Law 2014
- Law Society of Ireland
- Irish Tax Institute