Over the next number of weeks Flynn O’Driscoll will publish ‘The Brexit Series’ which will deliver practical advice, information and business solutions for companies facing the challenges of Brexit.
We will discuss the ‘need to know’ with a view to providing clarity and certainty in the run up to the Exit Date (31 October 2019) to best protect your business. Some of the topics that we will cover include:
• the requirement of the Companies Act to have an EEA resident director post Brexit;
• financing for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises- the Brexit Loan Scheme;
• financing for agri-businesses, farmers, the seafood sector as well as Small and Medium Sized Enterprises- The Future Growth Loan Scheme;
• the requirement to apply for an Economic Operators Registration and Identification (“EORI”) number;
• the impact of Brexit on commercial contracts;
• the enforcement of judgments post Brexit;
• the impact on the aviation industry; and
• setting up a company in Ireland.
Should you have any queries in relation to any of the articles published, please do not hesitate to contact your usual Flynn O’Driscoll contact or the authors of each article directly.
About The Author
Ciara graduated from Dublin City University in 2015 with an honours degree in Economics, Politics and Law, specialising in Law. Ciara has worked in other large commercial firms in the financial institution department....View Profile