Tanya advises on all areas of real estate, with particular interest in and experience of acquisition, development and management of social housing.
Tanya has extensive experience in various acquisitions and development projects in the delivery of large volume social housing units.
Tanya has particular experience acting for and Approved Housing Body(“AHB”) clients, developers, financial institutions and receivers in sales and acquisitions of social and affordable housing units. Tanya’s experience includes dealing with complex conveyancing issues in assisting her clients achieving their aims in the delivery within the social housing sector.
- Acting on behalf of an AHB in acquisition of 86 new build units.
- Acting on behalf of an AHB in the acquisition of 194 second-hand units.
- Acting on behalf of an AHB in the acquisition of 86 social housing units, refurbished from office use to residential use.
- BA in Legal and Business Studies, Waterford Institute of Technology
- Admitted to the Roll of Solicitors, Law Society of Ireland
- Certificate in Commercial Contracts, Law Society of Ireland
- Law Society of Ireland