As a solicitor in the commercial and corporate department, Shauna assists with advising clients on corporate mergers and acquisitions, venture capital transactions, corporate governance, investment and shareholder matters.
Shauna joined the firm as an intern after graduating from Dublin City University. Shauna has been with the firm for over five years, progressing from intern to solicitor in that time. During those five years, Shauna has worked across various departments as part of her training, namely litigation and employment. Shauna has used this experience to assist with advising clients in the transaction work within the corporate department.
- Advising startups from incorporation stages to the early fundraising process.
- Assisting Venture Capital and Syndicate Group clients on investments into early stage startups and established companies.
- Assisting with advising companies or shareholders on various aspects of corporate re-structuring.
- Assisting with the advising of shareholders in investments from private equity funds and governmental bodies.
- Assisting with advising clients in the company sale process, particularly the due diligence process and warranty/disclosure exercise.
- Advising existing and new clients on incentive schemes for their employees, such as employee share option plans.
- Dublin City University, BCL (Law & Society)
- Certificate in Commercial Mediation from the Mediator Academy; and
- Certificate in Technology Law from the Law Society of Ireland.
- Law Society of Ireland, Professional Practice Courses I and II
Law Society of Ireland, Roll of Solicitors